Saturday, July 16, 2011

I got drunk and did some stupid things?

I've known my ex bf for a year now. We still hang out and a couple weeks ago I got way too drunk and did some things.. I don't remember it but he told me I was hitting him and saying stupid things and that I cried and made him leave and I texted him mean msgs and called him a bunch. That behavior is the exact opposite of my personality and he knows that so I don't know what happened to me. He's barely talking to me now and I haven't seen him since which I do understand because I was way out of line but the few times we've talked since then he ended the call after like 2 mins. I told him it will never happen again. But he's acting like I went on a killing rampage or something.. I made ONE mistake and now I don't think he wants to see me again.. what should I do from here??

No comments:

Post a Comment