Monday, July 18, 2011

My dad's all caps rage war?

lately my dad has been unusually aggressive he does not abuse any1 or anything, but he just rages very often and whenever me or my bro step out of line even unintentunaly he rages badly, and confiscates our equipment. yesterday he confiscated my mobile b/c i tripped and dropped a few papers he wanted. what had happened was he called me from outside about 6 inc out of the house and asked me to get a few papers from his briefcase i got them for him and steeped outside, but i did not have my shoe on so i could not go passed the yard. he was in the car just outside and on the phone i w8ed till he finished and said "dad i don't have my shoe on atm mind stepping out of ur car and taking the paper" he raged a bit (tbh i don't blame him) and asked me to go put on my shoe and come out, and i did but on the way i tripped and fell with the papers in my hand i quickly piled them back up and gave them to him (he ofc saw the papers falling) the papers where perfectly fine all that had happened was there was a bit of dust on the folder. he went into an all caps rage and confiscated everything including my phone the annoying thing is that it is the only phone in the house with my numbers i tried transfusing them but it will just take to long i have about 350 numbers in there and the thing that actually ticks me off is that he knows i can't go more than a day without my phone i don't text or anything but i generally get a lot of urgent calls from my friends my phone is also usually on silent so it does not disturb him and i payed for it as well 100% so yea im not rly sure what to do. i tryed talking to him but every time i did he just confiscated it for a longer period of time. im thinking of swiping his visa card as soon as he gets home (in-front of him ofc) and going to the nearest atm and jacking the phones money and putting it in my bank account and as soon as i get home ill tell him to keep the damn phone i don't want it anymore this is the exact 7th time he's confiscated my phone and in all previous 6 times ive missed out on a lot and he knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment