Monday, July 18, 2011

What's wrong with her?????

My best friend ( who is also the girl I like ) is acting different and I'm worried about her. I'm ganna start off by saying she was diagnosed with depression about 6 months ago. She was still depressed until like 3 months ago. Then she was the most positive girl in the world.. For about 2 months. But this past month she's like the exact same way she was before. Except she's worse. We use to talk 24/7 even when she was having her worst days. Now when she's having a bad day, she won't talk to me at all. She always use to be lile, "Hey!! What'ss up??" When we talked. Now she's like "Hey.." She use to talk a LOT. Now she's mostly replying with one word. Every time I ask her what's wrong she always denies that there's something going on. I keep finding scars all over her body. And her phone signatures are always saying stuff like, "Iwannago2Eternity" or "blade + blood" or stuff like that. i ask her why she doesnt talk to me anymore and she says she doesn't wanna annoy me, but she never use to say that before.. Idk what's goin on with her and I'm really scared.. Could she be contemplating suicide?? I'm scared for her.. I like her a lot too..

No comments:

Post a Comment