Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I leave him or stay?

So yesterday me and my boyfriend got into a fight because i accidentally broke his lamp, i mean it's a ten dollar lamp that i could go get at wal mart. So he started yelling at me, and calling me a bunch of names and made me cry and left for about two hours and got home about 3 in the morning. I was laying in bed and he came upstairs and got in bed with me and said he was sorry for calling me all those names and freaking out over a dumb lamp. I accepted his apology and we went to bed, in the morning i got up to clean the glass and the remaining pieces of the lamp. When he heard me and woke up, he started freaking out again over the lamp. And he started yelling at me again, i don't understand what i did. I know i knocked the lamp over and everything, but he got it at wal mart. and I could go get the same exact one at wal mart. I don't know what to do.!

No comments:

Post a Comment